There may not be many people who can say that they prefer tea over coffee, but I absolutely LOVE tea. It’s a habit I picked up from my mom at a very young age. Seeing her drink at least 3-4 cups a day always made me want some too, and now I probably make tea and drink it more often than she does!
In the summer Cha told me about their new monthly tea subscription box that they were about to launch and asked me if I wanted to try it. I was delighted to see the package arrive at my door; lucky for me, it came around the time I was really sick with strep throat and drank most of it that entire week.
How It Works
Cha has set up a process on the website where the consumer fills out a quick survey that determines the types of tea that they would enjoy. They get to pick the tea category based on descriptions and a personalized package gets delivered to their home! It’s a great way to always make sure you have tea in the house (I have definitely forgotten to add it to my grocery list in the past) and a fun way to try new types of tea flavours.
Contents Inside The Subscription Package
- One 30g glass vial from your primary tea category
- Two 20g kraft pouches from your second and third tea category
- Tea filters
- Tasting notes
- Tea ritual and steeping guide
All of this for just $25 a month (shipping included)!
My favourite tea from the collection I got is Peppermint Dream. It is the perfect blend of peppermint and spearmint leaves and is really smooth. It made me feel better instantly when I was sick and doesn’t really require any sugar.
The lovely folks over at Cha are offering FIVE lucky readers the chance to win their very own personalized tea box. Each box is a value of $25 and includes everything mentioned above.
To be eligible for this giveaway, you must fill out the Rafflecopter widget below and comment on this blog post telling us how often you drink tea.
For extra entries, you can do the following and indicate you did them in the Rafflecopter widget:
- Become a fan of PBJMag on Facebook
- Become a fan of TasteCha on Facebook
- Follow @PBJMag on Twitter
- Follow @TasteCha on Twitter
- Tweet: “Hey @PBJMag – I love tea and want to win a @TasteCha monthly tea subscription. http://bit.ly/16QBvfn #PBJCha” You can tweet this once a day, every day
- Contest is open to Canadian residents only and ends on October 22 @ 11:59 p.m. EST